[Dovecot] Disconnects with proxies / new facts

Michael Kress kress at hal.saar.de
Tue Dec 12 11:29:18 UTC 2006

Hmm, I've already tried that proxy together with uw-imapd and I
succeeded in getting mails, it seems that there's an issue in the
communication between that specific proxy and that specific pop3 server
dovecot. I also tried pgp desktop as a pop3 proxy and that worked perfectly.

Maybe the issue is related to the fact that dovecot is located on a xenU
domain, the rest is a pretty basic CentOS-4.4 installation.

cu - Michael

Michael Kress, kress at hal.saar.de
http://www.michael-kress.de / http://kress.net
P E N G U I N S   A R E   C O O L