[Dovecot] Disconnects with proxies / new facts

Michael Kress kress at hal.saar.de
Tue Dec 12 18:41:04 UTC 2006

I think I excluded all other cases now, because I installed cyrus-imapd
and succeeded with a proxy between client and server. So there's
definitely an issue with dovecot and the Avira AntiVir proxy. How can I
succeed in getting dovecot working? May I help you with some debugging?
cu - Michael

Michael Kress, kress at hal.saar.de
http://www.michael-kress.de / http://kress.net
P E N G U I N S   A R E   C O O L