[Dovecot] Can't send mail through new server

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 10:50:39 EET 2006

On Wednesday 01 Feb 2006 22:57, Udo Rader wrote:

> at first glance I would say that you have a read-only file
> system ... :-)
>
> you are migrating from one server to the other ... can it then be
> that you have somehow mounted your old stuff only readonly?
>
> what does a plain
>
> % mount
>
> give for your new box?
>
> regards

Thanks for the reply, Udo.  First, let me apologise for the multi-sends
- I thought they had all failed.

It's amazing what a sleep can do for the faculties.  I was attempting to
send to the new server, but it was trying to save to sent-mail on the
old server.  All fixed, now.

Sorry for the panic and wasted bandwidth.

Anne