[Dovecot] Mixed IMAP/POP3 environment: further informations

Denis Sbragion d.sbragion at infotecna.it
Mon Feb 6 19:57:55 EET 2006

Hello All,

some further information. While waiting for some info I'm rolling back to
UW and I discovered that if I delete the user "~/Maildir" automatically
created by Dovecot, so including any index, the POP3 server works as
expected. So it isn't the "Status" flag stored in the mbox file that
prevents the download but some status information stored in the IMAP
indexes created by Dovecot. I've retried this a couple of times to be sure.
Does this helps?

Bye,
--
	Denis Sbragion