[Dovecot] Any change of integrating this patch???

Tony Kay tkay at uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 7 03:03:36 EET 2006

There was a patch posted to fix dotfile folder names in this mail:

http://www.dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2005-July/008127.html

I have a web mail client (which stores preferences in a dot-file/folder through IMAP) and pine users (address book is a dot-folder in IMAP) that this affects. I can certainly hand-apply the patch, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable if this had some future in the real source.

--
Anthony Kay
University Computing Center

I have earned my disillusionment.