[Dovecot] Outlook anonymous IMAP login

Denis Sbragion d.sbragion at infotecna.it
Tue Feb 7 18:57:45 EET 2006

Hello Vincent,

At 17.32 07/02/2006, Vincent Jaussaud wrote:
>I was just looking for a way to my users to feed the SpamAssassin
>autolearn feature, when some SPAM managed to come through. Anonymous

I use sendmail, but probably something similar could be done using other
MTAs. I created a fake "spam" alias which simple feeds any incoming e-mail
to the spamassassin autolearn program: The alias looks like this:

spam:           "|spamassassin -x -r", "/var/spam/spam.log"

This makes also a copy of all spam to the "spam.log" mbox. For this to work
you need a working bounce command in your mail client software.

Bye,
--
	Denis Sbragion
	InfoTecna