[Dovecot] Mac mail copy/delete problems w/1.0b2

Tony Kay tkay at uoregon.edu
Wed Feb 8 19:37:41 EET 2006

I have verified that this is a bug in Mac mail. I did a network dump of the interaction, and it hangs in the middle of a FETCH response (doesn't read the rest of the requested data). I also verified that it does it with other IMAP daemons, so it is certainly NOT a dovecot issue.

Thanks!

Tony

--
Anthony Kay
University Computing Center
(541) 346-1719
GPG Fingerprint: B0DB D46A 60AF FAE7 A94A  5075 0CB4 4D88 9F4F 7F09

NEWTONIAN, adj. Pertaining to a philosophy of the universe invented by Newton, who discovered that an apple will fall to the ground, but was unable to say why. His successors and disciples have advanced so far as to be able to say when.

    Ambrose Bierce