[Dovecot] Upgrade alpha5 to beta3

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Feb 14 16:59:03 EET 2006

On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 15:44 +0100, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> > Anyway, mail_debug doesn't really help in figuring out what's wrong in
> > this case. It really should always print the error message to log if it
> > didn't succeed. I'm also not aware of any bugs in non-hardlink-copying..
>
> Is there any disadvantage at leaving with with hardlink-copying ?

Forgot to mention in last mail: Even though hardlink-copying fixes this,
there still seems to be some bug which doesn't happen to all that many
people. The normal-copying code is used also while saving messages in
general, so it's possible that the same bug could happen to you while
messages are being saved (eg. to Sent Messages).