[Dovecot] Re: Mail.app help

Steve Pellegrin steve at convoglio.com
Tue Feb 14 19:26:50 EET 2006

As far as I know, I am on the latest version: Version 2.0.5 (746/746.2).

I wonder if the problem is related to how *many* versions of Mail.App
one has had? Perhaps updating older versions of Mail's data, prefs
and so on over time could introduce the problem?

On the other hand, it might be related to other account settings like
"Automatically synchronize..."" or something. Who can say?

-Steve