[Dovecot] Re: Mail.app help

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Tue Feb 14 19:39:17 EET 2006

That's possible.  When I migrated from 10.3 to 10.4, I did not
upgrade the operating system.  I backed up my data to a firewire
drive and did a clean install.  It was more hassle, but I do NOT
trust operating system upgrades.  Never have.  :/

We definitely don't use the automatic IMAP synchronization.  It used
to cause big problems with 10.3 Mail.app and Courier IMAP, so I never
went back to using it.

I'm curious, what kind of namespaces do you have defined in Dovecot?

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator