[Dovecot] Re: Mail.app help

Steve Pellegrin steve at convoglio.com
Tue Feb 14 20:07:15 EET 2006

Do you mean in the Dovecot conf file? Nothing. I used a conversion
app to convert my Courier maildirs to Dovecot format, removed INBOX
as the prefix in Mail.App and was good to go.

Actually, the Courier-to-Dovecot apps that Timo references on his
site did not work on Gentoo Linux. I hacked together one of my own.
Perhaps others are in a similar situation and could use the one I
created. Timo, what do you think? I could send you what I have if you
think it would be useful.

-Steve