[Dovecot] Second user problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 22:53:29 EET 2006

I have dovecot (0.99.14 under FC4) set up and working beautifully for my mail,
handing on to procmail, and handling many subfolders.  Today I needed to set
up a second user.  I added his account in kmail and created a sub-folder, but
no sent-mail, trash etc. were created.  I have sent test messages
and /var/log/maillog says they have been processed, but they are not arriving
in his inbox.  /var/log/mail.info shows that he has logged in to dovecot.  He
has a simple .procmailrc to handle the one subdirectory.

I'm sure that it must be something I've missed in dovecot.conf, but I can't
see anything there that shouldn't work just as well for him as it does for
me.  Any pointers?

Anne