[Dovecot] Changing listen ports

Václav Haisman V.Haisman at sh.cvut.cz
Wed Feb 22 22:49:35 EET 2006

Hi,
I want to change ports that Dovecot uses to listen for connections. I
have listen = [::] in global section and listen = 0.0.0.0:10143 and
listen = 0.0.0.0:10110 in protocol imap and protocol pop3 sections.

The problem is that it doesn't seem to work for SSL ports of the two
protocols and I get following error when I try to start the service:

Fatal: listen(993) failed: Address already in use

This is because I still have IMAP-UW installed and running. So, how can
I change the SSL ports for both IMAPs and POP3s?

Vaclav Haisman