[Dovecot] Occasional errors opening email folder in SquirrelMail

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Sun Jan 15 13:06:04 EET 2006

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 16:25 +0300, Jonathan wrote:
>
>> [1]
>> ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
>> Query: FETCH (FLAGS UID RFC822.SIZE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Date To Cc
>> >From Subject X-Priority Importance Priority Content-Type)])
>> Server responded: Error in IMAP command UID: Invalid arguments.
>
> This looks like the message numbers are missing after FETCH command.
> That'd be Squirrelmail bug.

I'll take this one to the SquirrelMail list then, thanks.

>> [2]
>> ERROR: Bad or malformed request.
>> Server responded: Error in IMAP command APPEND:
>
> Don't know about this. If there's nothing in Dovecot's logs, only the
> rawlog would show the problem.

This is the rawlog for the above error, is this SquirrelMail as well or
is this one dovecot?

server% cat 20060115-055730-35553.in
A002 LIST "" "Sent"
A003 APPEND "Sent" (\Seen) \{562}

server% cat 20060115-055730-35553.out
* OK [RAWLOG TIMESTAMP] 2006-01-15 05:57:30
* LIST (\HasNoChildren) "." "Sent"
A002 OK List completed.
A003 BAD Error in IMAP command APPEND:

Thanks,