[Dovecot] Improving interaction/performance with Mail.app?

Chris Cappuccio chris at nmedia.net
Sat Jul 1 03:23:06 EEST 2006

out of curiousity, how do you know it's mail.app?
have you tested your imap server with other clients?
maybe your server has problems.....

the only things you can tweak in dovecot are the client workarounds,
and turning on/off indexing, which i assume you have on

maybe you could explain the problems in more detail?

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?