[Dovecot] writing a plugin for LDA to chain Unix pipes

Marcus Rueckert rueckert at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Sat Jul 1 21:24:58 EEST 2006

On 2006-07-01 19:00:01 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Marcus Rueckert <rueckert at informatik.uni-rostock.de> [2006.07.01.0517 +0200]:
> > run them in your MTA before pushing stuff into the LDA?
> > e.g. i deliver incoming via lmtp to dspam. dspam reinjects the mail into
> > postfix. and postfix calls dovecot-lda to deliver the mail.
>
> Then it's not per-user, or at least I could not figure out how to do
> this properly with postfix.

what stuff do you need per user?

most user would run some antispam tool and than maybe procmail.
but as you kinda enforce using dovecot-lda with sieve instead ... i dont
see much need in per user stuff.

and having some common antispam solution isnt that bad either.
and dspam handles per user tokens quite good already.

darix

--
           openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
               openSUSE is good for you