[Dovecot] Re: Group-based filesystem quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat Jul 1 22:58:10 EEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 01:47 -0400, Scott Alter wrote:
> > Apparently, there is still a bug - for the group support to work, the user
> > name and the group name must currently be the same.
>
> Sorry for all of the emails, but I just fixed this bug.  It should really
> work now.  Attached are quota-fs.c and the working patch to the latest CVS
> version.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

What happens if there is no group quota?

Also assuming inode quota == message count quota works only with
maildir, so it should do that only if storage->name ==
"maildir" (quota_root stores multiple storages, but currently the quota
code is broken anyway with multiple storages (== namespaces) so checking
just the first one is enough).

Could you change that and update the patch against the latest CVS since
I've done some changes there? Thanks. :)