[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0.rc2 hangs while copying to Sent

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Jul 7 02:18:34 EEST 2006

On Jul 7, 2006, at 2:14 AM, Jack Bailey wrote:

>>> Since running dovecot-1.0.rc2, tbird occasionally hangs when it's
>>> copying outbound mail to the Sent folder.  Running beta8 and
>>> earlier I never saw this problem.  Anyone know what's up and how
>>> to fix it?
>>>

>> With SSL?
>>

> Now that you mention it, yes.  I always use SSL.  But the config is
> the same AFAICT.

Well, I guess it's this:

	* SSL code rewrite which hopefully makes it work better than before.
	  Seems to work correctly, but if you suddently have trouble with SSL
	  connections this is likely the reason.

Could you try if using src/login-common/ssl-proxy-openssl.c from rc1
fixes this? The older Dovecot releases can be got from http://
dovecot.org/releases/