[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0.rc2 hangs while copying to Sent

richs at whidbey.net richs at whidbey.net
Tue Jul 11 01:56:29 EEST 2006

On Jul 6, 2006, at 4:18 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

>>> With SSL?
>>>

>> Now that you mention it, yes.  I always use SSL.  But the config
>> is the same AFAICT.
>
> Well, I guess it's this:
>
> 	* SSL code rewrite which hopefully makes it work better than before.
> 	  Seems to work correctly, but if you suddently have trouble with SSL
> 	  connections this is likely the reason.
>
> Could you try if using src/login-common/ssl-proxy-openssl.c from
> rc1 fixes this? The older Dovecot releases can be got from http://
> dovecot.org/releases/

We're using beta7 for our IMAP testing and have seen this too.
Thunderbird 1.5.0.4 using SSL occasionally hangs on "Sending
authenticate information" when moving a message into Sent or Deleted
items (although usually the message does actually get moved).  We
figured this might be a client issue.

Rich