[Dovecot] Soft limit quota

Philipe Gaspar philipe at unifacs.br
Thu Jul 20 22:27:15 EEST 2006

When the quota exceeds Maildir limit the deliver agent LDA dies with
status 11 (Segmentation fault?). I'm using compiled version
1.0.rc2-1bpo1 of dovecot and Postfix 2.1.5-9 on Debian 3.1. The problem
just occurs when the quota exceed the limits, otherwise it works correctly.

All my regards,

Jul 20 16:17:00 kejim postfix/pipe[15904]: 7F86493761:
to=<philipe at teste.unifacs.br>, relay=dovecot, delay=2, status=bounced
(Command died with status 11: "/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver")