[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0.rc2 hangs while copying to Sent

Jack Bailey jjb at bcc.com
Tue Jul 25 12:50:42 EEST 2006

Marcus Rueckert wrote:
> On 2006-07-25 10:11:15 +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>
>> One of the groups here still uses uw-imap, and they do not see this
>> quirk, so it cannot be just Thunderbird's fault.
>>
>> The stalled copies or outgoing mail happpen with Mozilla, too, btw.
>>

> could it just be that mozilla mail and mozilla thunderbird share a fair
> amound of code?
>
> darix

Here is an example that I can get to fail every time.  I have an IMAP
account here locally and an IMAP account at another ISP.  When I move
messages from folders at the other ISP to folders on my local IMAP
server, Tbird hangs indefinitely.  Tbird works perfectly with beta8, and
this is with the same dovecot.conf file that I use with rc2 and see fail.

Locally I am using NFS-mounted mail and home directories.  Both client
and server are running CentOS 4.3.

Jack