[Dovecot] dovecot-smtp connection?

J Moore jaymo at cullmail.com
Wed Jul 26 05:17:28 EEST 2006

This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask because...   :)

I've got dovecot installed and running successfully on OpenBSD 3.9 (this
*really* was an easy setup, my hat's off to the developer(s)). And the
other employees can now use MS Access to read their mail (they didn't
like mutt and pine via SSH - go figger').

So my final challenge is to get things configured so that they can also
*send* mail through the same host that dovecot is installed on. I
*think* this has to be configured in sendmail, but I'm hoping that
someone can confirm that before I start reading.

Thanks,
Jay