[Dovecot] dovecot-1.0.rc2 hangs while copying to Sent

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 26 11:35:05 EEST 2006

Am 25.07.2006 um 16:26 Uhr -0700 schrieb Pete Slagle:
>I already set the maximum cached connections to 1 and restarted
>Thunderbird; it didn't help. I still get a hang on copying to "Sent" files.

I can confirm that.

I set the number of cached connections to 1 for a few users
(Thunderbird 1.5.0.4, both XP, and NetBSD 3), and they all report
that the stalling of blind copies to outbox after an smtp transfer
happens less frequently, but it still happens.

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik