[Dovecot] Two namespaces with same prefix.

Václav Haisman V.Haisman at sh.cvut.cz
Thu Mar 9 10:39:42 EET 2006

Hi,
I have yet another problem. First let me explain my setup. I used to use
pine a lot so there are mbox mailboxes in ~/mail. Recently I added a
Maildir too and moved most of the mbox mailboxes into Maildir format.
Now I thoght it would be nice to have them all "in line" in Thunderbird
so I tried this configuration:

namespace private {
        separator = /
        prefix =
        location = %h/mbox
        inbox = yes
}

namespace private {
        separator = /
        prefix =
        location = maildir:%h/Maildir
}

The problem is that with this configuration I cannot access the
~/mail/box mailboxes. Thunderbird responds with "Mailbox doesn't exist: box"

Is such kind of configuration with two namespaces having same prefix
unsupported?

Vaclav Haisman