[Dovecot] Re: fedora core 4 + mysql 5 + dovecot

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Mon May 1 20:11:49 EEST 2006

Building a newer version of Dovecot on Fedora is dead simple:

./configure --with-mysql
make
make install

And you absolutely DO NOT want to run Dovecot with MySQL
authentication using the 0.99 builds.  There are many many bugs.  Go
get yourself the latest 1.0 beta version instead.

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator