[Dovecot] Dovecot LDA troubles (input in flex scanner failed)

Mark Moses drecaise at gmail.com
Tue May 2 00:52:47 EEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm running fedora core 5 with postfix 2.2.8 (modified rpm version) and
dovecot 1.0 beta7 and dovecot-lda nighly cvs snapshot from 14-04-2006
I might need to add that amavisd-new is configured as a content-filter.
I have postfix running using virtual users in an mysql database and I have
setup dovecot lda in postfix like the wiki says here:
http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA#head-dacb9b9a1f19c3ea86bb6f8caa3d64e3ddad9ef8

When I sent an email using this setup I get the following error in my
maillog:

May  1 20:41:29 calimero postfix/pipe[15760]: 8337934FABB: to=<
mark at mydomain.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=0, status=bounced (Command died
with status 2: "/usr/libexec/dovecot/deliver". Command output: input in flex
scanner failed )

I really don't know if this is a configuration problem or a bug and how I
can get more information about the error

note: I haven't included config-files, but if they are needed I will provide
those of course

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Sincerely,

Mark