[Dovecot] mail messages moving between mailfolders

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Tue May 2 14:52:18 EEST 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 15:43 +0400, taras at elantech.ru wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I see what you're doing. And as far as I understand you, you want
to get rid of having to periodically scan the folders.

> I think, that easiest method to don't scan folders is simple log
> message
> moving between folders by IMAP server.
> What do you think about this?

Well my point is that my plugin provides you with an example of how to
do this in dovecot. You can change my plugin, rewrite it, ... and have
create a log message or hit your mysql database directly :)

johannes