[Dovecot] managesieve daemon

Gerald Dachs gda at gmx.de
Tue May 2 23:25:31 EEST 2006

On Tue, 02 May 2006 15:10:16 -0500
Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 13:00 +0200, Gerald Dachs wrote:
> > Is this interesting
> > for somebody else?
>
> I would be interested in this for a migration at work. I may be able to
> provide financial

just one hour ago I broke an AMD 2700+ XP CPU (yes, it's physically broken),
because I am stupid, so one of my development machines is down and my
finance minister (my wife) would kill me (or would be angry with me, that would
be more worse than being killed) if I would ask for a new CPU. So a
contribution in form of another fast XP CPU would speed up the process ;),
but is not absolutely necessary, because I can set up another machine.

> or code contributions as well.

only if you have something ready. The server itself is
running, I use libut for this, I highly recomend this http://libut.sourceforge.net/primer.html.
Last thing I was working on before the machine died (code is safe), was the command
parser with flex, not ready yet.

Iater I could need help with the autoconf, automake stuff, this is not one
of my strength.

Gerald