[Dovecot] blank forwarded messages

lenny at edpausa.com lenny at edpausa.com
Tue May 2 21:24:48 EEST 2006

It seems that I was wrong about the possible cause of this and the problem
persists.
Can someone using Dovecot 1 ( any beta release from 3 to 7 + LDA ) and
Thunderbird 1.5 ( Linux or Windows ) confirm this problem. It comes up
when forwarding a message as attachement to any user on the same dovecot
server. When forwarding to any user outside or forwarding from another
IMAP server, everything works as expected. The message appears to have an
attachment in the Sent folder, but it completely blank in the inbox.
Problem with LDA ?