[Dovecot] help server crash

Gerald Dachs gda at gmx.de
Wed May 3 19:20:49 EEST 2006

I really don't know why I answer you again, you even don't read my answers.
I will try it a last time and repeat my answer from the last mail:
    This is caused most likely by bad memory or too hot cpu.

grab this cd http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/ , boot your computer with it
and check whether cpu or memory has a problem. Reinstalling something does
not help, this is not windows.

Gerald