[Dovecot] help server crash

Luis Atala atala.luis at gmail.com
Wed May 3 19:36:51 EEST 2006

On 5/3/06, Gerald Dachs <gda at gmx.de> wrote:

> I really don't know why I answer you again, you even don't read my
> answers.
> I will try it a last time and repeat my answer from the last mail:
>     This is caused most likely by bad memory or too hot cpu.
> well in that u may be right :)

the hard disk is working with  MBR  0 BROKEN
:))  how do i am able to run debian in a broken hard drive ?
well need make us sometime to do something like magic
, i gess im obligated to save all the stuffs on the computer and try to get
a new hard drive

good luk 4 me

grab this cd http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/ , boot your

i ll ckeck but i know i have to  get  a new hard drive

computer with it