[Dovecot] Re: Problems with Dovecot 1.0 beta7 rpm form atrpm for RHEL4

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu May 4 23:25:11 EEST 2006

Hi Axel,
another issue. This time with pam.

The included /etc/pam.d/dovecot reads:
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
auth       include      system-auth
account    include      system-auth
session    include      system-auth

But is should looks like this in order to work on RHEL/CentOS 4.x
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_nologin.so
auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

Also, there is a need to do this also (I think this is already documented):
# cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
# make dovecot.pem

HTH
Oliver