[Dovecot] Re: Problems with Dovecot 1.0 beta7 rpm form atrpm for RHEL4

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri May 5 04:28:15 EEST 2006

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 04:25:11PM -0400, Oliver Schulze L. wrote:
> another issue. This time with pam.
>
> The included /etc/pam.d/dovecot reads:
> #%PAM-1.0
> auth       required     pam_nologin.so
> auth       include      system-auth
> account    include      system-auth
> session    include      system-auth
>
> But is should looks like this in order to work on RHEL/CentOS 4.x
> #%PAM-1.0
> auth       required     pam_nologin.so
> auth       required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
> account    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth
> session    required     pam_stack.so service=system-auth

Thanks, that needs to be fixed on several distros.

> Also, there is a need to do this also (I think this is already documented):
> # cd /usr/share/ssl/certs
> # make dovecot.pem

That should have been done in the %post script, but it probably landed
under /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/dovecot.pem.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net