[Dovecot] Pocket Outlook

Josh Burley jburley at kuci.org
Wed May 10 19:41:20 EEST 2006

Hi all,

Another user posted the same thing a few months back... after contacting
them, they said they never got it working.

I'm unable to get Pocket Outlook, or FlexMail 2006 working on Dovecot
0.99.13. According to the logs it connects just fine. With Pocket
Outlook I'll see the headers for a few seconds, and then it clears and
shows nothing. With FlexMail, which is supposed to have fantastic IMAP
support (and has tons of options), I just see an empty inbox.

Any ideas??

.josh