[Dovecot] Pocket Outlook

Josh Burley jburley at kuci.org
Wed May 10 20:11:38 EEST 2006

A further note... First pocketoutlook says "Receiving Headers" and
downloads and displays the headers. Then it shows "Receiving Folders",
after this is complete, the previous listing of email is gone.

I've also tried the workarounds:
client_workarounds = oe6-fetch-no-newmail outlook-idle

Lastly, when checking the logs, it looks like there are two connections
made to the server... presumably one for the Headers, and another for
the Folders... Perhaps this is the key?

I understand that this is probably a, er, weirdness having to do with
PocketOutlook  (*and* FlexMail?)... but others report that it works fine
with Cyrus and UW... and I'd really rather stick with Dovecot.

Thanks again,
.josh