[Dovecot] LDA Sieve feature request

Luca Corti cortez at tiscali.it
Fri May 12 16:16:58 EEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-12 at 15:27 +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> For example if the Sieve script has "keep" command, should it really
> save it to INBOX, or should it just ignore and let the next script
> handle it (and only use the final script's "keep")?
>
> What if the first script eg. forwards the message somewhere, should the
> second script still be run?
>
> I think there should be some "exit" command in Sieve so you could
> specify which behavior you want, but there isn't..

The next script should always run in my humble opinion. This way users
are not able to modify behaviour of scripts imposed by higher levels of
administration (domain admin, system admin). Or maybe this could be
configurable, with a parameter defining if a match in a script inhibits
other scripts execution or not.

--
Luca Corti
PGP Key ID 1F38C091