[Dovecot] LDA Sieve feature request

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Fri May 12 16:25:51 EEST 2006

Luca Corti wrote:
> The next script should always run in my humble opinion. This way users
> are not able to modify behaviour of scripts imposed by higher levels of
> administration (domain admin, system admin). Or maybe this could be
> configurable, with a parameter defining if a match in a script inhibits
> other scripts execution or not.

SIEVE is not just some clever scheme that Timo (or anyone else) just
made up.  Each library implementation may be independent, but the
language and its behavior are publicly defined:

	http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc3028.html

If you don't like the limitations of Sieve (which was a deliberate
choice, BTW), then maildrop and procmail are just down the hall... ;-)

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group