[Dovecot] Re: Dovecot LDA & Sieve (again)

Alex Pimperton alex at erus.co.uk
Wed May 17 00:45:00 EEST 2006

Hi,

One of the reasons I switched to dovecot was it's use of . as the IMAP
namespace, allowing me to create folders at the same level as Inbox.

Unfortunately it seems that the sieve implementation in Dovecot LDA
doesn't support filtering into anything other than Inbox or it's subfolders.

I had a look at the LDA code hoping I could alter it so it would support
folders like .Archive as well as .Inbox but no luck.

Is there any way around this?

Does anybody use the Dovecot LDA to filter messages like the example
above and can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Alex

believed to be clean.