[Dovecot] dovecot

Oleg D. dzoleg at rsute.ru
Wed May 17 10:57:24 EEST 2006

The old version was 1.0b3 from freebsd ports
and all works fine.

When I have upgrade freebsd ports and install a new 1.0b8
I see this error.

Before I have installed a new version I have "make deinstall" all 1.0b3 package.
(dovecot.conf was old with "ssl_disable = yes")

Later I have add --without-ssl in port's Makefile and compile dovecot without ssl.
But I have all the same seen "pop3-login: BUG: SSL..."

When I have set "ssl_disable = no" I saw another error:
"Error: SSL support not compiled in but ssl_disable=no"