[Dovecot] Busy, again

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 18 18:40:23 EEST 2006

Just a note to people if you're wondering why I'm not replying to most
of my mails:

I'm trying to get into university to start stydying cellular biology (so
I'm applying to biochemistry and biotechnology). Their entrance exams
are next wednesday, so I'm trying to use most of my time left to study
for them (and also do some work..). I don't know much about the subject,
so I really need to study for them. :)

Then again, if I don't pass, my fallback plan is to go in via computer
science and try again next year. Hopefully they allow taking the same
bio-classes even if it's not my major.