[Dovecot] Busy, again

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Thu May 18 19:46:59 EEST 2006

A man of many talents...

--
Jeff Graves, MCSA
Image Source, Inc.
508.966.5200 x31
www.image-src.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org [mailto:dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org] On
Behalf Of Timo Sirainen
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:40 AM
To: dovecot at dovecot.org
Subject: [Dovecot] Busy, again

Just a note to people if you're wondering why I'm not replying to most of my
mails:

I'm trying to get into university to start stydying cellular biology (so I'm
applying to biochemistry and biotechnology). Their entrance exams are next
wednesday, so I'm trying to use most of my time left to study for them (and
also do some work..). I don't know much about the subject, so I really need
to study for them. :)

Then again, if I don't pass, my fallback plan is to go in via computer
science and try again next year. Hopefully they allow taking the same
bio-classes even if it's not my major.