[Dovecot] Busy, again

Stephen Lee splee at plexio.com
Thu May 18 20:57:44 EEST 2006

Having gone in the opposite direction (Biology/Biochem/Biotech ->
Computers) I can say without a doubt that biologists/biochemists can use
more people with strong computer science skills. Many aspects of biochem
and molecular biology are extremely computational intensive and in the
past there was a large influx of computer programmers moving into the
biotech arena.

Good luck and I hope you can find someone to help you manage Dovecot!

Stephen