[Dovecot] Busy, again

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 18 21:26:46 EEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 10:57 -0700, Stephen Lee wrote:
> Having gone in the opposite direction (Biology/Biochem/Biotech ->
> Computers) I can say without a doubt that biologists/biochemists can use
> more people with strong computer science skills. Many aspects of biochem
> and molecular biology are extremely computational intensive and in the
> past there was a large influx of computer programmers moving into the
> biotech arena.

That's kind of what I was hoping for, to make use of coding in bio
area :) I guess I'll see in a couple of years if I can make myself
useful there.

> Good luck and I hope you can find someone to help you manage Dovecot!

I don't think this affects Dovecot all that much, unless studying starts
taking more time than I would think.. Although of course recently I've
been able to write some features to Dovecot at work, so that would
change.