[Dovecot] LDA Problem

Alexander Dreweke A.Dreweke at gmx.de
Tue May 23 22:00:55 EEST 2006

Hi

I've changed the mailbox_command in main.cf to mailbox_command =/usr/lib/dovecot/deliver and therefore commented the dovecot part in the master.cf out. And I've changed the dovecot.conf as you have suggested (sockets are no longer in the postfix chroot and the dovecot sasl configuration part is commented out). But now i've got the problem that postfix tells me:

postfix/local[26339]: warning: connect #2 to subsystem private//usr/lib/dovecot/deliver: No such file or director

This is the reason why I tried the configuration for virtual domains form the dovecot wiki.

In the postfix chroot the sockets all are located in private/. Now that the dovecot director is commented out in master.cf there is no such director socket.

Any more suggestions?

cu
  Alexander
--

Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
      Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer