[Dovecot] Subfolder in Maildir

Pat Hastings pat.hastings at accesst.com
Mon May 29 17:10:59 EEST 2006

I think most imap servers place all folders under inside the Maildir
folder on the same level as cur, tmp and new. Nested folders are then
implemented using dots so you might have:
	.Grandparent
	.Grandparent.parent
	.grandparent.parent.child

This would give you a three deep nested folder as viewed through imap
but the files structure would remain flat.

n.b. might be wrong - have not been using dovecot long.

Pat