[Dovecot] 1.0.rc12 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Nov 5 11:28:43 UTC 2006
Since rc11 has problems compiling with BSDs, here's a new release. Just
- rc11 didn't compile with some compilers
- default_mail_env fallbacking was broken with --exec-mail
Here's also again the rc11 changes:
* Renamed default_mail_env to mail_location. default_mail_env still
works for backwards compatibility.
* deliver: When sending rejects, don't include Content-Type in the
rejected mail's headers.
* LDAP changes:
* If auth binds are used, bind back to the default dn before doing
a search. Otherwise it could fail if a user gave an invalid
* Initial binding at connect is now done asynchronously.
* Use pass_attrs even with auth_bind=yes since it may contain
useful non-password fields.
+ passdb checkpassword: Give TCPLOCALIP and TCPREMOTEIP and PROTO=TCP
environments to the checkpassword binary so we're UCSPI (and vchkpw)
- mbox handling was a bit broken in rc10
- Using Dovecot via inetd kept crashing dovecot master
- deliver: Don't crash with -f "". Changed the default from envelope
to be "MAILER-DAEMON".
- INBOX wasn't shown with LSUB command if only prefixed namespaces
- passdb ldap: Reconnecting to LDAP server wasn't working with
- passdb sql: Non-plaintext authentication didn't work
- MySQL passdb ignored all non-password checks, such as allow_nets
- trash plugin was broken
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20061105/bd6d0b4b/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot