[Dovecot] Upgrade from RC7 to RC10 didn't go too well...

Dominic Lepiane dlepiane at irmacs.sfu.ca
Mon Nov 6 18:40:22 UTC 2006

Timo posted a solution for this as well.  You need to change the
default_mail_env to match the appropriate example from the provided config.

default_mail_env = mbox:~/mail/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u

This is due to changes as of RC8.  As per Timo's comments about RC11, the
config item is now called "mail_location" instead of "default_mail_env".

Cheers

--
Dominic Lepiane
The IRMACS Centre