[Dovecot] RC10 errors

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 7 18:59:57 UTC 2006

Quoting Eric Rostetter <rostetter at mail.utexas.edu>:

> I just installed a limited test of RC10 last night.  So far, all is great
> except for errors being logged for one user (out of about 150 users total).

I've just upgraded from RC10 to RC12 today, and this one user no longer
has a problem.  Of 303 users, only 1 user had the error, and upgrading
to RC12 fixed the problem for them with no other changes.

BTW, the one user did eventually complain after a week of not being able
to get their mail.  Some people are a bit slow to complain I guess.