[Dovecot] Dovecot rc12 on Mandriva 2007.0 woes

Egbert Jan egbert at vandenbussche.nl
Tue Nov 7 22:06:07 UTC 2006

Thanks Timo,

Sorry to bother you with my newbie problems while you're so busy getting
rc13 out of the door. Since I have no external mail yet om the development
box, it's difficult to cut and past to Outlook which is on another piece of
iron. I'll see if I can get some results with the original conf file.

CU
Egbert Jan