[Dovecot] Index corruption causes child process to die

Luigi Rosa lrosa at hypertrek.info
Wed Nov 8 11:47:40 UTC 2006

Timo Sirainen said the following On 7/11/2006 22:39:

> Oh, right, the patch.

I applied this morning and until now seems to work

Ciao,
luigi

--
/
+--[Luigi Rosa]--

I know why you're here, Neo.
I know what you've been doing... why you hardly sleep, why you live
alone, and why night after night, you sit by your computer.
You're looking for him.
I know because I was once looking for the same thing.
And when he found me, he told me I wasn't really looking for him.
I was looking for an answer. It's the question, Neo.
It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you
here.
You know the question, just as I did.
     --Trinity, The Matrix